About the Trail Run Australia Series Championship
The Trail Run Australia series is all about encouraging runners to discover some of the most beautiful trail running destinations in Australia. We also want to celebrate our athletes achievements across the entire series and to do this have included a series championship.
At the season finale in the Snowy Mountains, male and female series champions will be awarded to:
- Ultra Series Champions: all age groups (Snowies 50k Ultra + Half Marathon events at other festivals)
- Half Marathon Series Champions: all age groups (Half Marathon events)
- Middle Distance Series Champions: all age groups (10-12k Events)
- Junior Series Champions: 10-11 yrs, 12-13 yrs & 14-15 yrs (5-6k Events)
Series Championship Points
Series championship points will be awarded at each event based on results. Points will accumulate across the season and the athlete with the most points in their age group category at the end of the season will be awarded the series championship.
Points from all events in which the athlete takes part will count towards the overall series score.
Series Championship Eligibility
To be eligible for a series championship award, participants are required to:
- Take part in at least three of the four series trail run festivals; and
- One of these three events must include the Snowies Ultra Trail Run Festival.
Although athletes are only required to take part in three events including the Snowy Mountains, points from all events in which the athlete takes part will count towards the overall series score.
Series Championship Rewards
All series champions will be presented with series champions commemorative apparel and series championships medallion.
How to Enter the Series Championships
Enter the series at the beginning of the season and save on your entry or enter each event individually.
Series Points Table